Flume, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-12, 21:10
Congratulations Patrick! Well deserved!

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]