Flume, mail # dev - Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service

+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 18:09
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 19:00
Re: Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service
Roshan Naik 2013-07-17, 19:58
Sergey,
   I have a windows startup (powershell) script in the works for flume...
windows service integration will complement this IMHO.
-roshan
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Sergey,
>
> Please file a Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa),
> attach the patch and open a review request (reviews.apache.org). Please
> have in mind that you should include a test as well documentation.
>
> The steps are roughly noted in
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Developers+Quick+Hack+Sheet
>
> Thanks,
>  Alex
>
> On Jul 17, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Sergey Sirotkin <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have added some scripts to allow Flume Agent running as a Windows
> Service. We're using Apache Procrun.
> >
> > How can I contribute the work we done to Flume team?
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Sergey Sirotkin
> > .net developer
> > Global Relay
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> > 866.484.6630
> > New York  |  Chicago  |  Vancouver  |  London  (+44.0800.032.9829)  |
>  Singapore  (+65.3158.1301)
> > Global Relay Archive supports email, instant messaging, BlackBerry,
> Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Pivot, YellowJacket, LinkedIn, Twitter,
> Facebook and more.
> >
> > Ask about Global Relay Message<
> http://www.globalrelay.com/services/message> - The Future of
> Collaboration in the Financial Services World
> >
> > All email sent to or from this address will be retained by Global
> Relay's email archiving system. This message is intended only for the use
> of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law.  Global Relay will not be liable for any compliance
> or technical information provided herein.  All trademarks are the property
> of their respective owners.

+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 22:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 22:50
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 22:52
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 22:55
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-18, 17:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-18, 18:30