HBase, mail # dev - Eclipse build broken?

Re: Eclipse build broken?
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 02:06
I've done:

git pull origin trunk
mvn clean install -DskipTests
Eclipse -> import maven project

Did not get any problems.

Recent issues committed into hbase-it are:
HBASE-7225 and HBASE-7200

Lars, what is the offending reference?