Pig, mail # user - DataByteArray as Input in Load Function

Re: DataByteArray as Input in Load Function
John 2013-09-17, 22:42
Or is it only possible to execute the load function at the beginning the
script? Otherwise it should be theoretical possible to handover information
that are created while the programm is running.