HBase, mail # dev - Re: Please review HBASE-5619 (HRegionInterface PB support)

Re: Please review HBASE-5619 (HRegionInterface PB support)
Jimmy Xiang 2012-03-23, 17:21
This is the protocol buffer part of HRegionInterface.  Originally, it
is HBASE-5443.  I found out it's very hard to
figure out those test failures I had.  So I broke it into 3 small
Jira.  This one (HBASE-5619) is the first one.

Most of this patch has been reviewed before.

There two more other Jira for the wire compat feature (HBASE-5305) are
in review now.  All have changes
to the pom.xml file.  It will be great to review them and commit to
trunk one by one.

Thanks a lot,
Jimmy