Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Preparing 1.1.2-rc0, due to HADOOP-9115

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-09, 08:05
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-01-09, 08:17
Re: Preparing 1.1.2-rc0, due to HADOOP-9115
I am looking at http://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html#News which doesn't
list 1.1.2 Is 1.1.2 already released?
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:17 AM, Suresh Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> It is already in 1.1.2.
>

> On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM, Ashutosh Chauhan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey Matt,
> >
> > Was wondering if there is any progress on this? I created a build job on
> > jenkins for Hive https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-hadoop1/ which
> > is
> > currently failing because of HADOOP-8880. It will be useful to have 1.1.2
> > out as that will help us in having Hive builds going.
> >
> > Ashutosh
> >

> > On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for doing this Matt!
> > >
> > > Arun

> > with