HBase >> mail # dev >> please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:59
+
Dave Wang 2013-02-21, 05:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-21, 18:49
+
Stack 2013-02-21, 20:22
+
Gary Helmling 2013-02-21, 20:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-21, 20:45
Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
Congrats, noticed git pull earlier :)

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Well done, guys!  Thanks for all the hard work pushing this through.
>

> +1000

+
Lars Hofhansl 2013-02-21, 04:06
+