From: Praveenkumar Ch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:10:19
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fw: need help to write a query that does same as BETWEEN operator

Hi I am new to hive and we have a requirement for converting terra-data
queries to hive queries. So i was successful converting them.. so far.....
but now i have a teradata query that has BETWEEN operator in it, i don't
know how to convert using hive equi-joins.. can someone help me??
here is my query:

SELECT *
FROM account a, timezone g
WHERE
a.create_date BETWEEN g.start_date AND g.end_date ;
=====-----=====-----====Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
and any attachments. Thank you