HBase, mail # user - run multiple cluster on same nodes

Re: run multiple cluster on same nodes
Michel Segel 2011-07-25, 10:53
The short answer is no. It's also not a good idea to even try this.
The longer answer is to look at using vmware to split the nodes into two virtual machines...
And even then it's not a good idea.

Mike Segel