HBase >> mail # user >> run multiple cluster on same nodes

Re: run multiple cluster on same nodes
The short answer is no. It's also not a good idea to even try this.
The longer answer is to look at using vmware to split the nodes into two virtual machines...
And even then it's not a good idea.

Mike Segel