Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Should version in sub-project pom.xml come from the parent pom?

Re: Should version in sub-project pom.xml come from the parent pom?
You mean in the parent element? If so, no, you need to provide the
parent's groupId, artifactId and version.

You don't, however, have to specify the version for the submodule as it
inherits that from the parent element.