MapReduce >> mail # user >> Active-Active setup for the namenode

Re: Active-Active setup for the namenode
Yep, Uma is right, I misunderstood.  HDFS-1623 is "target version:
0.23.3" but did not actually make the 0.23.3 nor 0.23.4 releases,
which is why Fix version is 2.0.0-alpha.

Sorry for the confusion!

-andy