Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper Configuration Sync

Re: Zookeeper Configuration Sync
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-08, 21:48
To your question, you can initialize the joiners config with a list
including the current servers and the new one. Or current leader and new
server - works too but more fragile. If two servers join they shouldn't
have each other in their initial configs. See ZK-1660 for user manual.