HBase, mail # user - HBase tunning

Re: HBase tunning
Kevin O'dell 2012-10-06, 01:05
Mohit,

 Michael is right most parameters usually go one way or the other depending
on what you are trying to accomplish.

Memstore - raise for high write

Blockcache - raise for high reads

hbase blocksize - higher for sequential workload lower for random

client caching - lower for really wide rows/large cells and higher for tall
tables/small cells

etc.

--
Kevin O'Dell