HBase >> mail # user >> HBase tunning

Re: HBase tunning
Mohit,

 Michael is right most parameters usually go one way or the other depending
on what you are trying to accomplish.

Memstore - raise for high write

Blockcache - raise for high reads

hbase blocksize - higher for sequential workload lower for random

client caching - lower for really wide rows/large cells and higher for tall
tables/small cells

etc.

--
Kevin O'Dell