MapReduce >> mail # user >> copy data from hadoop-0.20-append to cdh3

copy data from hadoop-0.20-append to cdh3
Hi,

I have a question:
Is there an existing tools that I can use to copy data from
hadoop-0.20-append to cdh3(cross datacenter), like Continuous Copier in
facebook(As I know, it is not open sourced,right?).
I can't use distcp, when I use distcp it seems that hadoop-0.20-append and
cdh3 can't communication. Even if distcp can work, it is high latency.
Maybe I have to do it myself?
Any suggestion? Thanks.

专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop