HBase >> mail # user >> HBase - Error while creating table

+
Rayappan Antoni raj 2013-06-11, 15:09
Re: HBase - Error while creating table
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Rayappan Antoni raj <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17045314/apache-hbase-installation#>
>
> I am trying to install Hbase(hbase-0.94.8) in ubuntu 12.04 enviroment.
>
> I followed the steps given in this page
>
> http://hbase.apache.org/book/quickstart.html
>
> I am able to start Hbase and enter into shell but when i type "create
> 'test', 'cf'" from shell the following ERRORS were thrown

... and you noticed the special call out for ubuntu loopback setup:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart
St.Ack
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-11, 15:30