HDFS >> mail # user >> How to pull Delta data from one cluster to another cluster ?

Re: How to pull Delta data from one cluster to another cluster ?
will sqoop support inter-cluster data copy  after filder.

Senario:
   1) cluster-1, cluster-2
   2)  taking data from cluster-1 to cluster-2 based on filter condition
   Will sqoop  support ?

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/