Hive >> mail # user >> Re: SemanticException Line 1:17 issue

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-05, 12:09
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-05, 12:14
+
Sai Sai 2013-03-05, 12:18
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-05, 12:24
+
Sai Sai 2013-03-05, 12:42
Re: SemanticException Line 1:17 issue
this file /tmp/o_small.tsv looks like is existing on your local filesystem

try load data local inpath

it should work

--
Nitin Pawar