HBase, mail # dev - retrieving HRegion's in AssignmentManager

RE: retrieving HRegion's in AssignmentManager
Jonathan Gray 2011-03-15, 03:14
You can't do a HashMap with a  byte[] as the Key, unfortunately.

You'll have to use a TreeMap (where you can specify a comparator), use a wrapping class, or you could even make it a HashSet or TreeSet with RegionLoad as the only type (and then write a comparator for RegionLoad which compares the regions).