Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1

On May 6, 2011, at 6:43 PM, Todd Papaioannou wrote:

> Allen,
>
> Can you provide some more details into what issues you are seeing with the
> capacity scheduler? Is it just the docs don't match the code, or are you
> seeing real issues with job scheduling?

Jobs are definitely not getting the maximum number of task slots they should be getting.  I'm suspecting a bug with how max-limit of -1 queues are handled.  I'll actually be in the office next week to try and see if I can figure out where things are going haywire.

[I filed a bug on this a few weeks ago before I left for vacation.  It was basically ignored.]