HBase >> mail # dev >> State of the 0.94 tests

+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 06:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 06:41
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-07, 08:36
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 16:21
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 16:26
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 16:44
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 18:23
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-07, 20:36
RE: State of the 0.94 tests
Hi Lars

I was not in town and was in travel for the last 2 days.  I will immediately
check the reason for the testcase failures.  Had I been there I would have
helped out earlier.

Sorry about that.

Regards
Ram