HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
DEBUG is lower than INFO. Edit log4j.properties to set the loglevel for
org.apache.hadoop.hbase to INFO.
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)