Zookeeper >> mail # user >> User Group Brazil

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-11-04, 13:16
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-11-04, 14:40
Re: User Group Brazil
Hello Flavio,

    I was thinking to sponsor/organize a Brazilian zookeeper meeting, in
São Paulo, to exchange local knowledge and uses cases.

   If you know somebody who would like to participate, please, let me know.

--
Att.
Diego de Oliveira