Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Between Two Centers (DR - disaster recovery)

Accumulo Between Two Centers (DR - disaster recovery)
I recall a conversation in which people were pointed to Cassandra for
its ability to replicate between data centers. I have forgotten what
Accumulo offers on this topic. And does latency matter? If latency
matters, what is the highest acceptable latency?
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-09-26, 12:08
+
Eric Newton 2012-09-26, 13:46