Accumulo, mail # user - Multicolumn returns from the shell (egrep)

Re: Multicolumn returns from the shell (egrep)
Billie Rinaldi 2012-08-10, 16:07
There's an iterator in 1.4 that would help with this, RowFilter, but you
would still have to write custom Java to select which rows you want (i.e.,
the ones that have a particular value in column 'a').  If you're
constrained to the command line, I would do something like the following.
It does one scan for all the rows that have 'colfa:colqa' and 'value', then
uses the result to construct scans for the 'colfa:colqa' and 'colfb:colqb'
columns of the rows that were returned from the first scan.

$ echo "table tablename
setscaniter -regex -p 1 -t tablename

value

scan -c colfa:colqa -np" | bin/accumulo shell -u username -p password |
grep " value$" | awk '{print "scan -b",$1,"-e",$1,"-c
colfa:colqa,colfb:colqb"}' > file
$ accumulo shell -u username -p password
username@instance> table tablename
username@instance tablename> execfile file