Accumulo >> mail # user >> Multicolumn returns from the shell (egrep)

Re: Multicolumn returns from the shell (egrep)
There's an iterator in 1.4 that would help with this, RowFilter, but you
would still have to write custom Java to select which rows you want (i.e.,
the ones that have a particular value in column 'a').  If you're
constrained to the command line, I would do something like the following.
It does one scan for all the rows that have 'colfa:colqa' and 'value', then
uses the result to construct scans for the 'colfa:colqa' and 'colfb:colqb'
columns of the rows that were returned from the first scan.

$ echo "table tablename
setscaniter -regex -p 1 -t tablename

value

scan -c colfa:colqa -np" | bin/accumulo shell -u username -p password |
grep " value$" | awk '{print "scan -b",$1,"-e",$1,"-c
colfa:colqa,colfb:colqb"}' > file
$ accumulo shell -u username -p password
username@instance> table tablename
username@instance tablename> execfile file