Pig >> mail # user >> job.name's content that after the space be truncated

job.name's content that after the space be truncated
Hi,

I want to set some of the job name policy that one commit job should named
as '[adhoc][some word desc the job][date][time][freq]', but when I tested,
I found that job.name's content that after the space be truncated.
I have just tested in pig 0.8.1 and pig 0.10.0, both are the same result.

Pig code:[jobname.pig]
set job.name '$JOBNAME'
a = load 't_jobname';
store a into 'output/t_jobname_0';

Shell code:
pig -p JOBNAME="a b c" jobname.pig
or
pig -f  jobname.pig -p JOBNAME="a b c"

The job.name showed in the jobtracker http url is:
PigLatin:a
#contents after the space" " "( b c)" has been truncated.

The only way let the job.name correctly is that:
set job.name '[adhoc][Test job name][$DATE_TIME][$DATE_HOUR]';  #pig code
pig -p DATE_TIME="$(date +%F)" -p DATE_HOUR="$(date +%T)" jobname.pig
#shell code

And another issue is that:
When run pig in a grunt mode, the "set job.name 'XXX'" does not work.

And also can't run 'pig -Dmapred.job.name="a b c" sc.pig', it seems that
pig does not support the "-D".

I have searched the mail list and the JIRA, but I can't get the result.
Can someone help me?
专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop