MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-11, 00:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 03:02
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-16, 04:08
it should be straight forward adding the license headers to the release
notes. please make sure apache-rat:check passes on the RC before publishing
it.

Arun, as you are about to cut the new RC for 2.1.0-beta, can you please
make sure the license headers are used in the releasenotes HTML files?

Thx

--
Alejandro
+