HBase >> mail # user >> Setting Up Pseudo-Distributed Mode Failed On Ubuntu 11

Setting Up Pseudo-Distributed Mode Failed On Ubuntu 11
Dear all,

Yesterday I tried to set up the pseudo-distributed mode for HBase on Ubuntu
11 (64-bit). But I failed to do that. What I have done is exactly the same
as on Ubuntu 10. On Ubuntu 10, I set it up successfully.

I am not sure what are the possible problems. Could you give me some hints?
Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing