Hadoop >> mail # user >> Task Killed but no errors

Task Killed but no errors
I submitted a map reduce job that had 9 tasks killed out of 139. But I
don't see any errors in the admin page. The entire job however has
SUCCEDED. How can I track down the reason?

Also, how do I determine if this is something to worry about?