Flume, mail # user - flume write ahead log is finished

Re: flume write ahead log is finished
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 17:36
Generally you should be fine to bring down the file channel at any
point. That is why we have the WAL.

If you wanted to be sure the channel was empty, we do export the
channel size (depth).