MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job launch from eclipse

Job launch from eclipse
Hi,

I'm getting my hands on hadoop. One thing I really want to know is how you
launch MR jobs in a development environment.

I'm currently using Eclipse 3.7 with hadoop plugin from hadoop 1.0.2. With
this plugin I can manage HDFS and submit job to cluster. But the strange
thing is, every job launch from Eclipse in this way is not recorded by the
jobtracker (can't monitor it from web UI). But finally the output appears
in HDFS path as the parameter I gave. It's really strange that makes me
think it's a standalone job run then it writes output to HDFS.

So how do you code and launch jobs to cluster?

Many thanks.

--
*JU Han*

UTC   -  Université de Technologie de Compiègne
*     **GI06 - Fouille de Données et Décisionnel*

+33 0619608888
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-23, 13:26
+