Hadoop, mail # dev - git line endings trouble since recent trunk

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 18:01
Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
Zhijie Shen 2013-06-28, 18:54
Have the same problem here, have to edit the patch manually to exclude the
changes in releasenotes.html

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.