HBase >> mail # user >> Region server crashes when using replication

Re: Region server crashes when using replication
Actually, it will probably be connection timeout, not connection
refused when there is no connection between the two clusters.

Is there a workaround I can implement now for HBASE-3664, can I write
something in ZK so the server has an old entry to delete and is happy
with it?

-eran