Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?

[Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Hi,

We're evaluating using ZooKeeper, and esp the embedded mode (ZOOKEEPER-107 - [0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API ([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw a discussion about releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).

Cheers,
Stefan
--
[0] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-107