Avro, mail # user - Could specific records implement the generic API as well?

Re: Could specific records implement the generic API as well?
Christophe Taton 2013-04-16, 04:39
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to figure out how to make SpecificRecord and GenericRecord
> immutable in the longer term (or as an option with the code generation
> and/or builder).  The builder is the first step, but setters are the
> enemy.  Is there a way to do this that does not introduce new mutators for
> all SpecificRecords?

That's fair. Getters only would work for what I need, assuming setters will
eventually come through builders.

And Immutable records would be great!

C.