Hadoop >> mail # dev >> New dev. environment issue

Re: New dev. environment issue

Not sure about others, but either Mac or Linux, I always checkout separately from the command line, run "mvn clean install eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests" there and then import(or just refresh subsequently) hadoop-common directory from the 'import existing maven projects' option in eclipse.

Thanks,
+Vinod

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE