Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?

Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?
I am looking for a way to set the table configuration. I see 122
references to getTableConfiguration but 0 to setTableConfiguration.
There is one usage of "new TableConfiguration" which seems to create
an empty configuration. Have I missed something?
+
John Vines 2013-01-04, 03:10
+
David Medinets 2013-01-04, 12:40