MapReduce, mail # user - Can we use Pentaho Job in oozie?

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-07, 15:59
Re: Can we use Pentaho Job in oozie?
Harsh J 2012-11-07, 16:13
Hi,

Oozie has its own list now. Moving to Oozie's user lists
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I am not very sure what a Pentaho Job is, but Oozie does provide
sufficient developer-extensions (such as custom actions and custom EL
functions, aside of the simple Java Action), to allow integration with
other systems.

As far as "inbuilt" is concerned, I guess the answer is no currently,
but contributions are welcome.

--
Harsh J