MapReduce, mail # user - want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution

Re: want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution
Steve Loughran 2012-08-30, 11:46
On 30 August 2012 11:45, Sujit Dhamale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ,
> i have Ubuntu Operating System on my Computer and Apache Hadoop 1.0.2. is
> install.
>
> Now i need to Install Cluudera's Hadoop Version  which having YARN .

If you really want to play with YARN, I'd recommend getting the Apache beta
releases *and filing bugs against it*

YARN is evolving, it may make backwards-incompatible changes (I need to add
some to the service model to fix issues before it ships and can't be
changed), and the beta program is the way you can both track the changes
and get your bugs fixed.

Steve