Accumulo >> mail # user >> Apach Accumulo Issue

+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-09, 08:05
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-09, 10:42
+
Christopher 2013-07-09, 16:50
Re: Apach Accumulo Issue
Hi Josh,

I am not able to browse using the address http://localhost:50095.

I am neither getting any tserver*.debug.log and master*.debug.log

Version Details:
CDH              : 3
Accumulo       : 1.5

Thanks and Regards,