Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Thanks experts for your help finally got the issue i was getting this error

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException
: Server IPC version 5 cannot communicate with client version 4

because my libraries in tomcat were of different version than the libraries
of hadoop installation thanks a ton for your help.....