HBase, mail # user - Large Puts in MR job

Re: Large Puts in MR job
Dhaval Shah 2014-01-14, 01:42
If you are creating 1 big put object, how would auto flush help you? In theory you would run out of memory before you do a table.put() anyways. Am I missing something?

Why don't you split your put into smaller puts and let the deferred flush do its job? Do you need all the kv's to be flushed at the same time?

Technically you can create your own hbase client in setup() but I don't know if that's going to solve your issue

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android