HBase >> mail # dev >> Thoughts about large feature dev branches

Re: Thoughts about large feature dev branches
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Yes, the consensus at the dev meetup (a poll of the room) was we
>> should move forward with use of git and GitHub hosting for feature
>> development / branches.
>>
> +1
>
> (Should we make a page to keep 'project decisions' on? Or just
> remember to refer to this thread when feature branches comes up in
> future?)

"How To Contribute" on the project wiki could be a place for this
stuff specifically, as well as the manual.

Generally, we could put these things into the manual, under a
'Process' section or some such?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy