HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!

+
Stack 2011-10-31, 17:19
+
Kannan Muthukkaruppan 2011-10-31, 19:00
+
Gary Helmling 2011-10-31, 19:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-31, 19:22
+
Doug Meil 2011-10-31, 21:31
+
Karthik Ranganathan 2011-10-31, 23:22
+
lars hofhansl 2011-11-01, 04:20
+
Ramkrishna S Vasudevan 2011-11-01, 05:39
+
Li Pi 2011-11-01, 06:05
+
Stack 2011-11-01, 16:41
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-11-01, 17:16
+
Stack 2011-11-01, 17:28
Re: Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!
We should make you guys t-shirts with some of these choice quotes!
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 'K2 has variously been described as the "awesome", "killer" and "savage"....'
>
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Dhruba Borthakur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Good stuff K^2.- Karthik and Kannan!!!
>>
>> http://www.everestnews.com/k2history.htm
>>
>> -dhruba

>>> <cheez>It also refers to the "mountainous" amount of work the lads
>>> have done in hbase!</cheez>
>>>

>> --
>> Subscribe to my posts at http://www.facebook.com/dhruba

+