Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to launch hadoop from eclipse

Re: How to launch hadoop from eclipse
Hi Jian,

FYI, I just submitted a patch to turn hadoop-common modules as OSGi bundles.

It's still work in progress (I have bunch of other patches in
preparation), but basically it means that it can be deployed as Eclipse
plugins.

Regards
JB

--