Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Regarding pointers for LZO compression in Hive and Hadoop

Re: Regarding pointers for LZO compression in Hive and Hadoop
Hi Abhishek -

(Redirecting to user@hive, bcc'ing common-user)

I found this blog to be particularly useful when incorporating Hive and LZO:

http://www.mrbalky.com/2011/02/24/hive-tables-partitions-and-lzo-compression/

And if you're having issues setting up LZO with Hadoop in general, check out

https://github.com/toddlipcon/hadoop-lzo

cheers,
-James

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Abhishek Pratap Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]