Bigtop >> mail # user >> does anyone else want a higher level interface to smokes

does anyone else want a higher level interface to smokes
Hi folks..

In the end for our smoke tests, i have a shell script that wraps the maven
stuff.

Anyone else want the same thing?  Or are you folks all happy using
mvn verify?

- I think a single properties.txt file + bash script would make bigtop
smokes way more accessible and easy to run.

- Also simpler error tracing (without having to dive into maven target/
dirs).

I can work to make these wrappers as a start to this.  but first want to
get a feel if anyone else running the smokes would use a shell script
wrapper preferentially.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com