Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
Encryption (rest+motion), Conditional Mutations, Root tablet in its own
table (instead of !METADATA), MiniAccumuloCluster improvements, Shell
improvements (jcommander related), lots of other bug-fixes/improvements
and updates to recent Hadoop versions.

Those are what pop out at me.