Pig >> mail # user >> Create hive tables dynamically from pig script

Re: Create hive tables dynamically from pig script
Probably you'll need Pig embedding:
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/cont.html
For doing some logic that is not MapReduce and depends on you Pig's output.
For loading data to the created tables, you can take a look at HCatalog,
though I am not sure whether your very old version of the Hadoop distro
supports it:(

Thanks