HBase >> mail # user >> HBase scan performance decreases over time.

Re: HBase scan performance decreases over time.
There is property dfs.balance.bandwidthPerSec in hdfs-site.xml
 <property>
    <name>dfs.balance.bandwidthPerSec</name>
    <value>6250000</value>
    <description>
        Specifies the maximum amount of bandwidth that each datanode
        can utilize for the balancing purpose in term of
        the number of bytes per second.
  </description>
  </property>
Thank you!