MapReduce, mail # user - patch pre-commit help in branch-1

Re: patch pre-commit help in branch-1
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-13, 17:00
Currently pre-commit jobs are run only for the trunk patches. For branch-1,
along with the patch, the contributor posts test-patch results and unit
tests results.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/